Personal grooming is an important part of looking and feeling great. Whether you are getting ready for a date, the next big interview, or a live stream, you want to look your best. In a time where people are encouraged to remain indoors, going to get a good shave isn’t advisable. And can be costly. This is why it’s suggested you groom at home. This takes the right sort of equipment. You need a quiet hair clipper. Why does it need to be quiet? You not only don’t want to be irritated with a loud sound while grooming, you don’t want to disturb anyone else in your home while you’re doing so. That is why, when you are shopping around you want to ensure you get the quietest hair clipper you can find.
That is luckily what this article hopes to achieve. In this piece you will find the six options that will help you decide which quiet hair clipper is the right one for you. Each of the six quiet hair trimmers ranges in price and design. The one thing they have in common is that they will provide an extraordinary close shave, all while maintaining a quiet sound. We will go through each option with a brief description, the positives, and the negatives. So, keep reading if you are looking to find the best quiet hair clipper for you.
Which Ones are the Best?
So without further ado, let’s jump directly onto our list.
1) Ceenwes Hair Clippers Cordless Quiet Hair Trimmers
We are trying to give you the quietest hair clipper we can find, all while being a fantastic purchase. And you can get that with the Ceenwes Hair Clippers, which is cordless and rechargeable. You don’t need to worry about a corded hair clipper anymore – it’s 2020, after all. Naturally, you deserve a wireless hair clipper that allows you to move your arms freely. You won’t feel constricted when you opt to purchase the Ceenwes Hair Clippers.
What makes these clippers so special? There are nine attachments that come with this took and five precise length control, which allows thirty-five cutting lengths. Not only does this clipper come with a lot of add-ons, but it also comes with a hard storage case which makes it easy to travel with, as well as consolidating everything into one location. Enjoy the durable lithium-ion batters that provides two hundred and forty minutes of constant performance flow after three-hour full charge.
- With this quiet clipper, you can get the precise shave that you have always been looking for. The battery is rechargeable and is great for sensitive skin. If you have children that need their hair shaved, you don’t need to worry about any child feeling uneasy when you have one of these tools in your back pocket.
- One of the negatives that we can point out right away is that although the blade is removable and washable, the body is not waterproof. Many of the other tools on this list are water proof, so that is a negative to consider.
- It also seemed that one user pointed out that the instruction manual was poorly done. And that the clipper sizes were not common ones for the United States.
Our rating: 4.8 / 5
2) Surker Hair Clippers for Men
The Surker quiet hair clipper we have on this list is a bit of a show-stopper.
Not because it is a cordless and quiet hair clipper. Okay, those are also reasons why this is a fantastic tool. But, I count it as a show-stopper because of its beautiful yellow-gold finish that coats the entire clipper. Who said you couldn’t have a cool looking tool while doing your hair? Whether you are intending to use it personally or will use it on clients, it’s a great hair clipper to look at. You can break it out any time out of the week, but especially when you’re looking to stand out.
- The Surker Hair Clipper comes with six guide combs. It also comes with a rechargeable battery that has a run time up to 300 minutes. There is also a twelve-month free replacement warranty attached to this clipper, so in case anything does malfunction, you won’t have to pay a dime to replace or repair anything.
- Are there any negatives when it comes to the Surker? Real-life barbers have approved this clipper as a great tool to use in their professional, every-day lives. If it’s good enough for professionals, it’s going to be good enough for this looking to do their hair and beards at home during any mandatory lockdown.
Our rating: 4.8 / 5
3) Ceenwes Quiet Hair Clippers and Beard Trimmer for Men
Let’s explore another Ceenwes for our list of quiet hair clippers. This Ceenwes is waterproof, unlike the previous option; and comes with an LED display.
It’s a great beard trimmer, which can also be used for haircuts. And it is rechargeable. That is always a plus! Not only does it come with a ceramic blade, but it is quiet, so you can give yourself or someone else a haircut or a shave without being disruptive. Enjoy 240 minutes of use with a three-hour full charge time.
- If you are looking for a set of clippers to use while you are quarantining yourself, look no further than this Ceenwes. One user expressed that they never used to do their own hair before the pandemic settled in. After having ordered it online, they tried it out and have expressed that they’ve become somewhat of an expert now. This is a great option to help you remain home, but also save you money moving forward. Imagine how much money you’ve spent on haircut after haircut. Now, you don’t have to worry about that when you have this quiet hair trimmer.
- There are a few mentions that the blades for this are very sharp and nicked the back of their neck a few times.
- Another user stated that this clipper isn’t very quiet and can be quite loud, even though other users have cited that it is in fact a quiet blade.
Our rating: 4.7 / 5
4) BuySShow Quiet Professional Cordless Rechargeable Hair Clippers Set
Now let’s talk about getting bang for your buck. That is what you get when you purchase the BuySShow Quiet Professional Hair Clippers set.
Not only does it come with the machine and the clippers, but so much more. Included a charging dock, eight comb guides, and two scissors. The cordless design makes it easy to use and it can last anywhere between three to four hours before needing to be charged again. It’s extremely quiet and is marketed as a great option to use for children, so that the loud noise of other clippers won’t make them nervous at all. Never nick your skin again with the BuySShow!
- Users have enjoyed the cordless aspect to this project, which allows for an easier use. It allows someone to freely move how they want and give themselves a great cut. Even if you are not an expert, the BuySShow seems to do the trick!
- One reviewer states that the BuySShow is not as quiet as it’s advertised to be. This individual has a sensory child and they purchased this project specifically because it had stated that it was a quiet hair trimmer.
- One individual enjoyed these clippers, but also expressed that they would have liked if there was a larger guide.
- Another user expressed disappointment that most of what is advertised in the picture online does not come with the actual tool. This includes a cape, a neck brush, and oil for the clippers. It does say online that due to shipping restrictions, the oil cannot come with the product. But, it does have a cape and neck brush in the picture that unfortunately does not come with the actual purchase.
Our rating: 4.7 / 5
5) HAUSBELL Quiet Cordless Rechargeable Hair Clippers Kit
Let’s now explore the HAUSBELL Hair Clipper for our list of quiet hair trimmers. It’s the summer and you want to look good. Not only that, but you want to feel cool in the warm summer heat.
The HAUSBELL Hair Clipper can do that for you. These professional hair clippers are quiet, waterproof, and feature a low vibration design. It’s sleek and made with a ceramic material blade. It contains 100V-240V 50-60Hz Input and output 5V/2000mA. It’s great for international travel and last 300 minutes cordless and three full hours of charge time. It’s incredibly durable. While this has three different length levels as opposed to the 12 the other option offered, this is still a solid choice when you are looking for the right quiet hair clipper for your needs.
- The HAUSBELL is reasonably priced and is lightweight – meaning it is great for travel. You don’t need to worry about your personal grooming hen you’re on the road so long as you have this nifty tool. It’s a beautiful design and the battery is long-lasting. Who can ask for any better than a long last batter, right? People who’ve purchased this item were happy that it can give them the shape they need and is adjustable so they can really customize.
- All in all, there did not seem to be any negative reviews that any purchaser was compelled to leave. It is a solid hair clipper that is perfect for the man in your life.
Our rating: 4.6 / 5
6) Hatteker Men’s Hair Clipper Beard Trimmer
The last quiet hair clipper that we will be exploring is the Hatteker Men’s Hair Clipper Beard Trimmer Grooming kit. It really is an all in one.
With twelve attachments included, this is a really great choice for the price. It allows someone to really be creative and free when wanting to trim their beard and groom their facial hair. On top of coming with twelve attachments, this clipper also comes with an adjustable comb as well as a styling comb. Get quality cuts when you choose this clipper. Not only will it not corrode, but the lithium-ion battery power allows the blade to deliver sixty minutes of use. There is an LCD display that shows the batter capacity and it is fully washable.
- Because this quiet hair clipper comes with so many attachments, users have raved how it really can do it all. The general consensus is satisfaction for this project. Not only can they shape their facial hair properly, but the attachments allow for some real precise trimming on top of the head too.
- It’s extremely affordable so you don’t have to break the bank while looking for the right clippers.
- One person states that the attachment to help trim your nose and ear hairs workers spectacularly.
- While one person really likes the Hatteker, they do also state that it doesn’t seem like they can get all that close of a shave where there are no clippers attached.
Our rating: 4.5 / 5
We have presented you with six amazing options when it comes to a quiet hair clipper. Whether you are an individual who is staying home due to the pandemic or a professional barer, you need the right tools to make you look good. That is why these are the six clippers that were picked for you. Not only were all of them relatively inexpensive, but they had a lot of great and positive reviews from actual customers. While it’s important that these clippers do the job they’re supposed to, it’s also incredibly important that they are quiet. No one wants a loud buzzing noise in their ear while they are trying to style their hair or trim their beard. So, make sure you do your homework and look into the clippers provided so you can get the best quiet hair clipper.