Home essentials may not include air purifiers. It should, though. Ensuring that you are breathing in the least harmful air is imperative to your health, especially in today’s day. With more people remaining home, an air purifier is something that you should invest in. You may not know exactly what you want. Or you may not want something that takes up too much room. That is why you should opt for a best small air purifier and that is why this list is here to present you the best small air purifier that you can get.
Which are the Best?
Now, without further due, let’s check out hte 8 best smallest air purifiers on the market.
1) Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA
The Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier includes true HEPA, PlasmaWave, and an odor reducing, washable AOC Carbon filter. What does this mean? It means you’re getting a great air purifier for your money.
Not only does it help purify the air in the room, but its design makes it look similar to a computer tower, which can certainly look good in a computer room. This is hands down one of the best small air purifiers on the market.
- Washable filter, which is good for those who are looking for a machine that doesn’t always need a replacement.
- The Winix has a smart gauge that will measure and monitor the air and automatically change its setting to adjust to the room’s needs.
- It does release ozone, even though it is advertised as not releasing ozone.
- There seems to be a slight problem with the lowest setting, though the higher two work well.
Our rating: 4.8 / 5
2) Vremi Large Room Home Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter
The Vremi Large Room Home Air Purifier can be used for any room of any size.
Whether you are looking to place this purifier in a large room or a small one, this is a great choice. Not only does it look sleek, it helps in fighting against pollen, odors, and dust. If you suffer from allergies, the Vremi could be a good purchase for you to look into.
- Three-step filtration system protects against 99.97% of all particles in the air that could threaten to taint the air you breathe in
- Features a built-in system that monitors the air quality and adjusts the fan speed depending on the levels that are measured
- The Vremi’s filter last for 4320 hours, which ensures that you can rest easy knowing that this system can last for a very long time
- Very quiet and includes a light night lamp for those wanting a peaceful night’s sleep
- Some users have expressed that this air purifier feels cheap
Our rating: 4.7 / 5
3) Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode (White)
Do you remember the original iPod Shuffle? The small, window-less piece of tech that had a thin round circle that allowed you shuffle through your music library? That is what the Coway AP-1512HH looks like.
So, you already know you are going to have a cool looking air purifier in your home. The Coway comes in white and is one of the best small air purifiers as it is eco-friendly and can handle whatever room it is in. Plus, it’s going to look great among all of your other tech.
- Four-stage filtration system and a timer
- LED light to let you know when it measures certain levels in your home, to ensure you are breathing in the best air possible
- Fan speeds available up until three settings
- The Coway lets you know when the filter is in need of replacement.
- The Coway can become loud depending on what air speed level you are on. When you are trying to sleep, the last thing you need is something causing noise
Our rating: 4.7 / 5
4) LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Smokers Allergies and Pets Hair
The LEVOIT Air Purifier is a nice purifier for those who smoke in their homes, who are looking to not have a home that stinks of smoke.
It also can combat allergies and pet hair. It removes 99.97% of the amount of pet dander in the air, which is great for people who own a lot of furry friends.
- Ability to circulate a room four times in one hour, ensuring the best quality air purifier
- Featuring a dimmer level on this air purifier, which is great for the night time when you are looking to go to bed
- Built in detector that will let you know when the filter needs to be replaced, which will be about every six to eight months
- It comes with two-year warranty and a lifetime of support. So, in case anything happens to your LEVOIT, you know you have the support you need
- Some customers have reported that the fan stopped working in theirpurifiers after three weeks of use
Our rating: 4.6 / 5
5) Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier, Extra-Large Room
The Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier is perfect for extra-large rooms, as it has the ability to be able to purify large spaces.
Even though it is a small air purifier, it is perfect for purifying bigger rooms in your home. Its sleek, black design makes it a great addition that can both blend in and stand out. When you are looking to place an air purifier in your home, you want it to look good among your possessions and that’s what the Honeywell does.
- Easy set-up
- Three air purifying settings and can circulate a room five times per hour
- Excellent for bedroom
- Some customers have reported a bit of an odd smell emulating from the unit
- A bit more expansive than the competition
Our rating: 4.6 / 5
6) hOmeLabs 3-in-1 Compact Ionic HEPA Air Purifier
The hOmeLabs 3-in-1 Compact Oinic HEPA Air Purifier may be a mouthful, but it is truly a great choice for those who are looking for the smallest air purifier they can find.
The hOmeLabs 3-in1 is compact and reasonably priced. No matter how small or large your home is, the hOmeLabs 3-in-1 is a great choice for the best small room air purifier.
- As mentioned earlier, the hOmeLabs 3-in-1 is incredibly compact 6.7 x 6.7 x 7.5. This makes it travel-sized so you can move it throughout any room in your home
- This four-stage purifying machine guarantees to purify about 99% of your air. Anyone who has allergies, or if someone has pets; they can breathe better when you get the hOmeLabs 3-in-1
- The fact that this choice is quiet and portable makes it one of the best small room air purifier that you can buy online
- Some customers have cited the blue light on top of the purifier does not turn off, which might be a problem if you are someone who can’t sleep with light on.
Our rating: 4.4 / 5
7) Germ Guardian Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizer
With the Germ Guardian Pluggable Air Purifier & Sanitizer, you have another reasonably priced option in the running for the best small air purifier.
With its unique design, this unit can be a good tool against pet odors, germs, mold, and can freshen the room. This air purifier is meant to be plugged in and is seven inches tall. There is no need to replace the filter, instead, there’s only a bulb that needs replacing after ten to eleven months.
- As mentioned before, there is no filter that needs to be replaced, so you do not have to worry about that
- There is a one-year limited warranty included when you purchase the Germ Guardian
- It can be quite loud, which may not be the best for those looking to sleep soundly
Our rating: 4.3 / 5
8) IQAir Atem Desk Personal Air Purifier (Black)
The IQAir may be one of the more expensive air purifiers, but it is also the #1 rated best small air purifier.
It is the official winner of the 2019 Global Innovations Award, which should let you know that this is the best small room air purifier that money can buy. This option can stop ultrafine particles in the air, which provides the best result that you could want from one of these machines.
- The IQAir stops the smallest particles ever, which are 10x smaller than a virus
- Comes in both black and white, to match your home wherever you wish to place it
- As one of the smallest air purifiers, this machine is easy to put together
- As mentioned before, the IQAir is quite expensive
- Some people have expressed problems with the plugs, coming apart
Our rating: 4.3 / 5
When you are looking to ensure the quality of the air in your home, you are going to need something to help in cleaning the air. You cannot simply Febreeze the air and hope for that to purify it. You need something to really help purify the air. What you need is an air purifier, but you don’t want one that is so huge and bulky that it takes up most of the space in a room. Instead, opt for a smaller air purifier to blend into the room, along with helping aid in your continued health. Hopefully, the products listed above will help you in making a design so you can purchase your air purifier right away!