The Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer stands above its competition with its compact size and stylish design! It’s perfect for people living alone or small families. You can use it at home, in your dorm, or on the road with your RV.
Now you can say goodbye to oily, unhealthy fried foods. Achieve healthy and crispy fried results with our professional-grade deep fryer. Cook at your desired temperature, and use at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers!
This compact air fryer is small but mighty. It’s perfect for people with limited counter space and it’s easy to operate with a single knob that sets the 60-minute timer. It also has an auto-shut safety feature.
The 2L capacity air fryer is capable of several cooking functions. It can grill, roast, bake, reheat and dry. The cooking accessories are detachable and non-stick. This means that there’s no need to grease them and you.
Compared to traditional basket design, the flat basket saves space while increasing capacity.
This air fryer is easy to clean and dishwasher safe, with an air filter to keep the kitchen smelling fresh. With cETL approved safety features for durability and a 1-year warranty, you can trust your investment with Chefman by 40%.
Chefman Air Fryer FAQ & Buying Guide
In the following section you will find the most asked questions and tips regarding Chefman air fryers.
Is the Chefman TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer a Good Buy?
Chefman has been making reliable small kitchen appliances for over 30 years. And with their air fryers, it’s easy to enjoy delicious fried food without the nasty frying smell or grease splatter.
The TurboFry appliance is designed with bold features, such as a futuristic design that uses up to 98% less fat than traditional cooking methods. This makes it more efficient than other air fryers on the market, which only average between 75% and 80%.
Chefman air fryers are offered in different sizes, colors, shapes, and cooking functionalities that suit your needs. These versatile appliances are just what you need for a kitchen that goes from raw food prep to meal time in minutes!
What Should You Consider When Getting A Chefman Air Fryer?
With so many Chefman air fryers to choose from, it can be difficult to decide which one to buy. Below are a few factors to consider when narrowing your options down to the most suitable choice of air fryer.
- Capacity – The capacity of this air fryer is up to you. The more people you’re cooking for, the bigger the capacity should be.
- Physical Size – the size of the air fryer can be an important consideration when choosing which one to buy. Compact sized air fryers are ideal for smaller spaces like dorm rooms and studio apartments, while the large models might be better if you have ample countertop space’
- Control Features – Chefman air fryers come with a variety of features and controls. Some have analog, knob control features while others have advanced, multi-preset, touch screen controls.
- Price–Generally available for less than $50.00, the TurboFry 2 Quart Air Fryer is the best bet for those on a tight budget.
What Can You Cook with Chefman Air Fryer?
Air fryers are designed to produce tasty, crispy fries using a minimum of oil, but they also be used for many other things. The range of recipes depends on the cooking features and accessories that a particular air fryer has.
View this post on Instagram
Some foods that should not be cooked in the fryer are batter-based recipes, soups, green vegetables, cheese, dry seasonings, and rice, etc. These are better cooked on the stovetop.
How Should I Use My Chefman Air Fryer?
Chefman air fryers are all recognized for their ease of use, with a simple control panel. However, even if the controls are the same, they may work differently on different models depending on the user interface and functionality.
Follow the user manual to learn how to use the Chefman air dryer. If you run into any issues, contact their customer support team for assistance.
How Do I Maintain Chefman Air Frye?
To maintain your Chefman air fryer in top condition, clean and store it appropriately. There are some things to remember though: the basket should be cleaned with vinegar, not soap; and only non-stick utensils’
Let’s take a look at how to clean your Chefman air fryer:
- Pull out the air fryer’s plug from the socket.
- Allow your air fryer to cool down before cleaning.
- Remove any detachable components.
- Wipe down the surface part of your air fryer with a damp paper towel or cloth.
- You can either hand wash the detachable part or load them in the dishwasher. Be sure no food segments are stuck the tray or basket on the basket before washing in a dishwasher. Never roughly scrub the nonstick coating or it will scrape off.
- Once finished cleaning, dry accessories and air fryer and its and store in a cool, dry area. Please the main unit in an upright position on the counter accessories in a dry drawer.
- You don’t need to clean during successive batches, rather, wait to finish all the batches and then clean.
Additional Chefman Air Fryer Maintenance Tips
- Unplug from socket before storing.
- Inspect the cord for wear and tear on a regular basis. Never plug in the air fryer if you detect any frayed cords.
- Maintain at least a four-inch space between the air fryer and the wall and/or other appliances while in use. This ensures enough ventilation room for steam or hot air or steam when cooking.
- Thoroughly read the owner’s manual before your first use.
- Do not submerge your air fryer unit when cleaning, use a soft, damp cloth, or sponge to wipe the inner and outer parts.
- Never disassemble the main unit as this will void the warranty.
Pros and Cons
Now that we know what we are getting into, let’s check pros and cons of the Chefman TurboFry 2-Quart air fryer.
Is the Chefman TurboFry 2-Quart Air Fryer Worth It?
Our rating: 4.7 / 5
Chefman air fryers have a range of sizes and features to suit any kitchen. Choose from this compact, minimalistic model or larger, more advanced models to find the one that’s right for you.
With a manual temperature control and 30-minute integrated timer, this Air Fryer lets you fry up just about anything. From frozen vegetables to chicken to even reheat your last night’s dessert, you can make it all with ease.
If it’s just you and your partner, or a couple of friends in the dorm room, then this 2 quart Chefman TurboFry is what you are looking for.
Users also searched for: