Air fryers combine the technical heat of an oven with the joy of fried food for a healthier alternative to deep-fried food. Very little oil is needed in an air fryer, and you get the taste of fried food, but not the increased cholesterol levels. For the beauty of fried food without the clogged arteries, the Gowise USA Ming’s Mark Electric Air Fryer is a winner.
As with any kitchen appliance, this one comes with its own pros and cons, but its easy-to-use features make it a leader in the world of air fryers. You can cook almost anything in it, from sweet potato fries to lemon cake. It does not come without a few wrinkles though. Have a look.
Gowise USA Ming’s Mark Electric Air Fryer Features
From its touchscreen to its easy-to-clean components this air fryer is fully loaded with features. It does everything for you, and you can cook almost anything in it. Pop a piece of leftover pizza in the tray, and you’ll never put the pizza in the microwave again. Its size is ideal for any kitchen and is perfect for apartment living.
View this post on Instagram
The Gowise USA Ming’s Mark Electric Air Fryer (model gw22621) is also fully loaded with safety features. Its timer is automatic and will switch to standby when the food is done cooking. It also turns off automatically when left unattended. Its user-friendly touchscreen lets you decide what you want to cook and for how long, or you can use one of its pre-programmable options. This air fryer is tiny, but it packs a big punch for features.
- Touch-screen display provides options for either manual programming or you can select from 7 different built-in menu options that automatically set both timer and temperature.
- Reheat function allows for quick warming of leftovers.
- Cool-touch handle and button guard prevents basket from detaching during cooking time.
- 9″ x 8.5″ x 12″ compact design at 12 pounds fits easily on any-sized counter.
- Temperature range from 170 F to 400 F so you can cook almost anything with just a pinch of oil.
- Rapid Air Technology cooks all sides evenly and simultaneously
- Timer with alarm that automatically switches into standby when time is up, to avoid overcooking.
- Automatically turns off when basket is removed.
- ETL-certified and 1400 Watt capacity make this energy-friendly and energy-affordable.
View this post on Instagram
Pros and Cons
Armed with the knowledge from above, let’s check out pros and cons.
Our rating: 4.7 / 5
The Gowise USA Ming’s Mark Electric Air Fryer is an air fryer that will not take up room on your counter as its compact design allows you to easily replace many appliances that may be consuming valuable real estate there now. It is easy to use and cooks almost any food deliciously, but you will have to play around with the settings on different foods when you are looking for your own personal crisp preferences. That said, it does cook almost every food item, including cakes and even donuts. Its crisp factors and features work best on foods you would normally fry anyway, such as onion rings and French fries. The donuts, you might want to save for a different appliance or cooking method.
It beats its deep fryer counterparts in health benefits and also in use. A traditional fryer will heat up the home, be a safety hazard, and cause oil smells for long after its use. This air fryer does not carry those risks.
It is said to cook for large quantities, but you will have to do so in spurts. It won’t cook an entire meal for one family at once. Even so, its power and convenience as well as ease-of-use make it a good air fryer that is worth the purchase. There aren’t many cons to this air fryer that should make it not worth the purchase. Non-stick coating on any appliance is tricky to work with at best. Take good care of it and don’t overuse it, and the issue with the coating may not apply in your case.