The ninja single serve blender is one of the most desirable personal blenders in the market today. The blender is a base model of the Ninja Fit Single-Serve Blender brand, which comes with a couple of 16-ounce cups. It’s an old product that was launched almost a decade ago, but it has always been on par with most of the modern personal blenders. The Ninja Personal Blender is still one of the best single-serve blenders that the market can offer.
One impressive feature about the blender is its slim figure. The machine is easy to grip and stays true to being a single-serve blender.
Our rating: 4.8 / 5
Features of Ninja Personal Blender
Here is a list of the main features the QB3001SS model offers:
- Available in a dark grey color with some silver trimming only.
- Comes with two 16-ounce cups for blending drinks on the go. The cups are of good quality and made from BPA-free polycarbonate material. It also includes two seal travel lids and two sips. The lids are airtight and do not leak.
- Equipped with a 700-watt power motor, which is reasonably better for a personal type of blender.
- It includes a plastic blade shaft and blade. They wear out quickly out of the drive parts and the long-life span of the machine.
- The machine uses one-speed pulse technology, which is achieved by pressing down the upper part of the cup in shorter intervals to blast through frozen ingredients and ice. You have to keep pressing till you achieve the desired consistency of ingredients. For a better result, use the 1-second pulse.
- It contains a removable set of blades that have a usual single-serve blades design made of stainless-steel material.
- The blender is suitable for operation in countries like the USA and Canada with an appropriate voltage. This is because the machine comes with a 110 to 120 voltage system. For users from countries with 220-240 volts’ system, the manufacturer recommends purchasing from local distributors and, importantly, getting a converter to use on the machine. However, this will avoid the warranty.
- Measures 5.91 inches by 9.45 inches and is very light with a weight of 4.63 pounds.
- Despite its low power motor, the Ninja Personal Blender is quite noisy and outputs around 90 decibels. The recommended way to reduce the blender’s noise is by placing a rubber mat under the base unit when blending.
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty. The customer has to pay for shipping costs for returned or repaired units.
- The machine is designed for blending but butter, nut milk, coffee beans, frozen ingredients, smoothies, juices, blending fruits and vegetables, or even milling soft grains.
- The blender is made from plastic material and has a plastic finish.
- Included components are: 50-Recipe Inspiration Guide, blade assembly, Nutri Ninja Cups, 700-watt Power Pod, and Two 16 oz.
You can check a good overview video here (by Retox Media):
Pros and Cons
Now that we know what we are getting into, let’s check pros and cons.
- Good quality cups
- Easy to clean due to its compact size
- Powerful enough to pulverize frozen fruits and ice
- 1-year warranty
- Easy to store
- Ultra-compact, slim profile, and highly portable
- It’s dishwasher safe
- Plastic gear under the blade may wear out quickly over time
- One speed only
- Not suitable for making hot soups
Our rating: 4.8 / 5
What Are the Benefits of Owning a Ninja Personal Blender?
Easy to store
The blender is designed with a slim design that does not occupy much space making it easy to store after every use.
Enhances your lifestyle
The machine involves single-serve blending. You can directly blend into the Nutri Ninja cups and then adjust the lid properly to take your nutritious smoothie on the go.
The machine breaks down tough ingredients and extracts a drink containing vitamins and nutrients and vitamins from vegetables and fruits.
Excellent in making smoothies
The Ninja personal blender is the best smoothie maker in the current market. It blends dairy, ice, and fruits to make delicious smoothies.
The blender comes with a 700-watt motor that can break tough ingredients like nuts, seeds, and leafy greens. It can also blend whole fruit to extract nutrients you can take on the go.
Easy to use
The appliance does not involve any tough settings and configurations before you can blend. With the Ninja pulse technology, you can easily create nutrient juices, smoothies, and many others in Nutri ninja cups at a go.
What Do Consumers Say About the Blender?
According to the online reviews, Ninja Personal Blenders perform well. Several people are impressed by its power and consistency in performance. That’s one key reason why the product has gotten lots of positive customer feedback and a good rating. The product has few returns and lots of 4-star ratings. As long as it fits the cup, the blender will turn your vegetables and whole frozen fruits into a smooth smoothie. One knock on this machine is the size of the cups.
Several consumer complaints indicate that the blender comes with small 16-ounce cups which do not hold a lot of smoothies. If you overfill, the cups expect some leakages. The blender can only be used to make a single-serve drink. Another probable issue about the blender is the rubber gear that would easily wear down with time. However, with the four-year extended warranty, you can avoid this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ninja Personal Blender
If you did not capture every point in this review, below are some frequently asked questions that can provide answers to most of your concerns regarding the Ninja Personal Blender for Shakes
1. Will the blender powder dry spices?
Yes, the blender easily blends tough ingredients such as vegetables, seeds, nuts, whole fruits et cetera. This includes dry spices.
2. Can you buy more cups separately?
The blender normally comes with two 16-ounce cups, but you can buy more separately.
3. Is the Ninja blender dishwasher safe?
Yes, the blade assembly, cups, and lids of the Ninja personal blender are top-shelf dishwasher safe.
4. What type of plug does the blender come with?
The ninja single serve blender does not have any detachable power code, just a normal two-prong house plug.
5. Can you grind coffee beans in this Ninja blender?
Yes, you can! The machine is designed for blending but butter, nut milk, grinding coffee beans, frozen ingredients, smoothies, juices, blending fruits and vegetables, or even milling soft grains.
6. Does it work in countries with a voltage of 220-240?
Not without a voltage-converter. The blender is suitable for operation in countries like the USA and Canada with appropriate 110 to 120 voltage systems. For users from countries with 220-240 volt systems, it’s recommended that you get your blender from local distributors as they may be designed to withstand the voltage. Most importantly, getting a converter to use on the machine would be a good idea, although this will avoid the warranty.
7. Does the Ninja Personal Blender need to be pulsed in intervals?
Yes! The ninja one-speed pulse function is achieved by pressing down the upper part of the cup in short intervals to enable better mixing. When you achieve your desired consistency, remove your hand from the top of the cup to stop the machine and wait for the motor to stop running. You then need to turn the cap counter clock before you pull up to remove it.
In a nutshell, the ninja single serve blender is a perfect kitchen tool for any family. Despite the few downsides, it has the edge over other blenders available in the market because of its overall quality and better blade design. In addition, the blender is relatively more powerful, which means consistency and better results within a short time. The blender also comes with a cookbook in the package to help you get started. If you are looking to make smoothies and want a budget-friendly blender, then the Ninja Personal Blender something you should consider.
Users also searched for: