A kitchen is never complete without a blender. If you are considering buying one, go for a robust blender that will serve you the way you deserve. Ninja BL610 can be the best option for you. It has an excellent capacity of 72 ounces, allowing you to prepare enough fresh juice for your family and friends.
It has up to 1000 watts of professional power performance. This means that you can crush even the hardest ingredients without being stuck or breaking down. Ninja crushing blades provide you with perfect crushing, blending, and controlled ice crushing. The six-blade allows you to crush ice and blend the ingredients faster and smoother.
If you are reading this article, you want to buy a blender that will not disappoint you. Stick with me till the end, and you will get to learn more about this brand. The article contains extensive research about this product to help you make an informed decision. It examines Ninja BL610 features, pros, and cons.
What are the Unique Features of Ninja BL610?
- Lightweight: It weighs about 3.18kgs.
- Big-sized: It measures 8.19x 10.63×15.75 inches. While it does not occupy much of a surface area, it is tall. Compared to other shorter blenders, Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender is tall. This makes it challenging to fit it in the cabinets. If you do not use it regularly and like your countertops clean and clear of any utensils, this might not be the best choice for you.
- High-power performance: It has up to 1000 watts making it possible to crush anything and everything without breaking down. It is, therefore, a reliable blender for any blending work you may require.
- Three-speed controls: It has 3 Viz, low, medium, high, and pulse. The flow control can be used in mixing thin marinades and gravies, among others—the medium for bleeding hard cheeses, nut grinding and thorough chopping. The high-speed is excellent for making smoothies or blending whole vegetables and mixtures.
- There is also a pulse control that helps in chopping and processing. Under the pulse, you can spin the blades provided you keep pushing the button.
- Large capacity jar: The liquid pot has a maximum content capacity of 72 ounces (2.1 L). This is more than most blenders can host. Therefore, it can be used to make smoothies, juice, and other products for a large group of between six and nine people.
- The jar has a lid that you click open, ensuring free mess poring. This same pour spout can be used to add more ingredients without having to open the whole jar. Also, it has a handle allowing you to carry it around easily.
- Six sharp blades: Ninja BL610 has a total of six blades made of stainless steel, making them highly anti-corrosive. This makes it possible to blend all types of ingredients, even the hard ones.
- Sleek design: Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender features a sleek, professional design. This improves its appearance making it look nice on your kitchen countertop. For a blender of its height that makes it impossible to fit in the cabinets, such a feature makes it look better on your kitchen counter. There is an integrated cord keeper at the bottom of the base where you can keep it wrapped if not in use. However, you should avoid wrapping it too tight as the code can be damaged over time.
- BPA FREE and heavy-duty plastic components: When it comes to kitchen utensils, one of the critical characteristics they look for is the ease of cleaning. If you want a blender that can easily be cleaned using your Dishwasher, the Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender is your best choice. The blender is made of heavy-duty plastic material making it easy to clean them using the Dishwasher. This is an essential feature as you do not have to struggle to clean it up.
You can check out an overview video here:
What Do Users Say About Ninja BL610?
Most of the customers who have used Ninja BL610 are generally satisfied with its efficiency. With high watts, the users can blend various products, even the hard ones making it more preferred to others. It is also cost-effective, and hence its price is a perfect match for its capabilities.
Ninja BL610 is more than just a simple blender. It is used as a food processor and also as an onion and vegetable chopper. This multi-tasking capability is making more customers love it. Last but not least, the ease of washing this blender is another thing that is driving more people to purchase it. Nobody loves tiresome cleaning after eating, and this blender having parts that are dishwashers makes it easy for the users.
View this post on Instagram
However, some users have raised concerns over the use of Ninja BL610. One of these concerns is the ease of cracking. Users have found this blender to break easily even after hand washing. Its weak pitchers is a significant concern to some users, and you should factor in that before purchasing.
Pros and Cons
Now that we are armed with the knowledge from above, let’s check out pros and cons.
- Easy to replace broken parts: While most users have confirmed the blender has weak pitchers, you should not worry a lot as you can easily find spare parts online. If you bought your Ninja BL610 and one of the parts broke down, do not through it yet; purchase replacement parts and have it changed. That is cheaper than buying a new one.
- BPA –free and Dishwasher safe: When your fresh juice, you are rest assured that it is safe and no chemicals oozing into the food and drinks. Also, you can use your Dishwasher to clean the different parts as they are Dishwasher safe.
- Quite easy to clean: First, its parts are Dishwasher safe. The blade assembly and lid are safe in the Dishwasher at the top rack. When handling the blades, it is essential to wear fish filleting gloves as they can cut you through. Also, for the lid, you can use a scrub brush to help clean everything out as locking hasps as food particles can easily be stuck in those areas.
- Instruction manual: The Ninja BL610 comes with a detailed instructional manual. This is essential to new users as it provides a detailed guide on how to use and handle it properly.
- Safety feature: There are two in-built features in Ninja BL610. If you assemble it the wrong way, it will not turn on. Instead, it will notify you by blinking red power light. This ensures that you do not burn your blender even before you use it for the first time.
- Before switching the socket on, ensure the pitcher seats are at the base and have produced a click sound as it interlocks. Check the lid to ensure it is correctly placed on the pitcher.
- High noise level: The Ninja BL610 can be noisy, especially when blending ice or nuts. If you like something smooth and noiseless, this is not an option for you.
- Limited warranty: It has a one-year warranty. While it is a good thing that it has a warranty, the problem is that it does not cover damages resulting from wear and tear. Also, if you bought yours outside the US, it might not be covered. Additionally, damages caused by tampering with the machine are not covered.
Our rating: 4.8 / 5
Ninja BL610 is a great blender to have in your kitchen. It is capable of gridding everything with its six sharp blades. It also gives your kitchen counter a classy look. However, it has some shortcomings that you should consider before purchasing. I hope this review will help you make an informed decision.
Users also searched for: