One of the most beautiful things in many homes today is the fact that you can actually make your own healthy, nutrient-packed smoothies right there as long as you have the right personal blender to do the job. The right one should be powerful, easy to use, and convenient. It should also be a handy implement for a range of recipes and have convenient compact sizes for easy cleaning and storage.
This is where the Nutribullet NBR-0601 Nutrient Extractor model comes in. It is simple to use, and its grey color makes it match well with almost all kitchen appliances. This is one of the blenders you would not want to miss as it is the perfect one for blending fruits and nuts, and the jar is easy to clean.
Our rating: 4.8 / 5
Features of Nutribullet 600 watt (Model NBR-0601)
The Nutribullet NBR-0601 poses the following important features:
- The Nutribullet 600-watt is an easy solution for making nutrient-packed smoothies. This enables you to save a lot of time and energy as you do the job.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades to perfectly blend the whole food into consistent semi-liquid in a matter of seconds.
- 600W motor base, Extractor blade, 24 oz cup, to-go lid, lip ring, and recipe book.
- Powerful stainless-steel extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients like nuts and fruits.
- High-performance capability to make your work easier.
- Made of BPA-free plastic cups that are easy to clean. Just twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Durable and built to North American and Canadian Electrical standards.
- Comes with a one-year warranty just in case you notice a defect after purchase.
You can check this overview video by QVCtv, comparing the results with various foods and liquids:
The most critical factor that should influence you into buying a Nutribullet 600 watt blender is its efficiency in performing the required duty. This product will equally save you time and energy. This NBR-0601 model works perfectly well for single-serve potions. Though it can be challenging when you have a number of people to serve, you can still blend as many smoothies as possible to serve your people since it is faster and easy to use. The 600-watt power base is powerful enough to blend in just seconds. This blender is generally excellent for blending fruits and nuts.
Ease of Cleaning
There are two things you would not like to experience, the smell from the chunk collected at the base of the blender and taking too much time cleaning it, especially when you are tired from blending. In that case, the NBR-0601 model is the best option for you. It is made of stainless steel Extractor blades and BPA-free plastic cups that are easy to clean. If the process is explained nicely, any child above five years can perfectly clean it as the process is simple and shorter.
View this post on Instagram
How long you can stay with the blender is another most important thing to consider. You don’t want to buy something that is going to break down in the next few days or months. The NBR-0601 model saves you money since it’s made of BPA-free plastic cups that are long-lasting.
The Pros and Cons
The following are the essential benefits of the Nutribullet NBR-0601:
- Designed in a way that is easy to clean, making it more hassle-free to use.
- Faster, leading to effortless blending and saves time.
- Powerful enough to blend fruits like apples, bananas, and vegetables in a few seconds. It can also handle nuts perfectly.
- The blender comes in gray color, making a suitable match with your existing kitchen appliances.
The downsides of this blender model include:
- A number of customers feel the product is overcharged.
- Others feel the one-year warranty is shorter compared to other products
- It is a single-serve blender making it challenging to serve the family within a short period of time.
Generally, there are many good things about this model. Its portability allows you to move with it everywhere you go. If you are a smoothie lover who can hardly go a day without having one, then this model is the best option for you whenever you attend days or weeks of holidays. If you dislike or prefer not to use other blenders you find in hotels, the Nutribullet 600-watt model will serve you best because of its portability. You only need to get ingredients and prepare your own favorite smoothie at the comfort of your hotel room.
Its powerful and fastest features make it easy for you to finish preparations quickly and embark on other things of great importance. Most clients who use the model at home say it fits well on their counters without taking too much space, and that’s why they love it.
Another good thing about this product is its availability in the market, and thanks to technology that has made transactions easier across the world. You can make your order online at any time and have it delivered to you. It is cheaper compared to other models like NB9-1301 Champagne 900W and the NBR-1201 model
Another most important thing is that you don’t have to pay for any repair if the blender breaks down within the period of warranty. Nutribullet will fix it free of charge or replace it with a new one to last the remaining warranty period of the initial product. However, a repaired blender will have a one-year warranty from the date of repair.
What Are Users Saying About the Nutribullet NBR-0601?
There are substantial complaints customers have made about this model. Some customers say it is of low quality and not durable, as portrayed in various advertisements. They feel the price does not match its performance. For instance, some users say the cup completely bursts out when blending fruits and vegetables mixed with ice cubes. Some say that the blender is blender can explode if used under high voltage, especially for users in 220 voltage countries. Despite the many negative reviews, other users have praised the blender for its power and ability to make consistent smoothies compared to other blenders available in the market.
Frequently asked questions
1) Is the Nutribullet NBR-0601 model worth it?
Yes. a number of tests have shown that it produces high-quality smoothies within just seconds, and this, to some users, may justify the price.
2) Between Nutribullet-600 watt and Nutribullet-900 watt, which one is good?
They are all good, depending on the goal you want to achieve. If you are looking for a quick and easier blend for one person, then Nutribullet 600 watt is the best option for you. However, Nutribullet 900 watt is a stronger and faster blender to use when you want to serve a big family. It comes with a 32oz cup that allows you to prepare extra smoothies for more than one person.
3) Can NutriBullet be used to crush ice?
This will depend on the two most important things, the strength of the motor and the blade. They must be up to the task. The 600-watt is stronger enough to crush the ice. However, the provided blade is not designed to perform the task.
Is Nutribullet NBR-0601 600-watt Worth Purchasing?
Our rating: 4.8 / 5
Every product in the market has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the Nutribullet 600-watt blender is not an exception. It has many features that make the blending experience easy, less tiresome, and with splendid results. However, lots of challenges set in when the provided instructions on how to use the product are not followed properly. Either way, this is a revolutionary blender that you should try out if you’re a smoothie enthusiast.
Users also searched for: